[Owncloud] 5.0.14 community repository?

Diederik de Haas didi.debian at cknow.org
Thu Dec 19 10:01:06 UTC 2013

On Thursday 19 December 2013 09:54:41 Jakub Moscicki wrote:
> How can I update from 5.0.13 to 5.0.14 via the community repos? Is there a
> specific repo for that?

>From Frank's mail titled '5.0.14' from yesterday:

One thing that is important if you use binary packages from the openSUSE Build
Service: The isv:ownCloud:community main repo was switched to the latest
stable release of ownCloud 6 recently.

To continue with the stable releases of ownCloud 5, please change the software
repository from isv:ownCloud:community to isv:ownCloud:community:5.0 [1].

[1]
http://software.opensuse.org/download.html?project=isv%3AownCloud%3Acommunity%3A5.0&package=owncloud

HTH
--