[Owncloud] OC6 clean install

Richard Burns t11chb at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 20:13:23 UTC 2013

Hi, I'm really impressed in the difference with OC6 and decided to install it on a clean win 2008 R2 server but have come across an issue hopefully someone can resolve.

I've changed my php.ini file and the large file settings reflect when you give over the upload button.

I can upload files upto a certain size, not sure what that size is exactly, I can do a 12mb file but not 40mb. It just shows an error in the middle at the top of the screen 'error'

Hope someone can help.

Richard