[Owncloud] sabredav version on future releases

Joseph Marrero jmarrero at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 17:52:59 UTC 2013

Hi guys I package some of the owncloud dependencies and the owncloud client
for fedora and I was wondering If sabredav will stay on 1.7.x during all
the the 5.x series of owncloud. And if so I could expect owncloud with
sabredav 1.8.x as dependency in a near future or could take 6 months or
more?

I am asking because we have 1.6.x on fedora and I am trying to check what
path I should take to update sabredav as we have other apps that use
Sabredav as dependency too.

Thanks :)

--
Joseph Marrero