[Owncloud] New name for "Discuss possible bugs & feature requests"

Mark Ziegler mark.ziegler at rakekniven.de
Wed Aug 28 13:18:22 UTC 2013

Am 28.08.2013 14:02, schrieb MJ Ray:
> Look, I'll repeat myself: has anyone tried asking some why?
Yes, I did. Most visitors of https://forum.owncloud.org/ are just users.
They like to ask/report their issue and hope to get an satisfying answer
soon.
As soon an issue tracker comes in it goes like
   Why should I use a different system? I like forums?
   What is github? Another account necessary ... looks to technically.
   What is a reporting templates? I need one hour to get all information
and file an issue.
   I do not like to do it. Hopefully there are other forum user who are
helping me.

User are very different. Luckily only a few acting like the ones above.
Some filing issues.
Some of them do nothing.

> If not, are the forum admins OK with me doing it?  I don't want to get
> slapped for PMing too many people.
You like to write private messages? To each forum user?

Cheers,
Mark