[Owncloud] How to partially predefine OC settings

Vladimir Sapronov vladimir.sapronov at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 19:17:51 UTC 2013

Hi,

Here I meant the main settings controlled from "Finish Setup" page. I don't
want the admin-user to select storage type (MySQL) and credentials (to
MySQL). But I still want the first admin-user to provide OC credentials and
click "Finish Setup" button on the screen. How I can achieve that?

I have checked the autoconfig.php way already. It's more "all or nothing"
approach. Either I preset MySQL connection altogether with OC admin
credentials and then there will be no "Finish Setup" screen, or if I omit
adminlogin/adminpass the "Finish Setup" page appears without MySQL selected
(as I provided in autoconfig.php).

I might just go into installation.php and hardcode parameters there with
removing selection from "Finish Setup" page, but I would rather use some
more elegant way, if there's any...