[Owncloud] edit svg

Vieri rentorbuy at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 17 09:54:33 UTC 2013

I'm not much of a graphics designer but I must admit that inkscape is awesome (and I'm only using a small percentage of its features).
Still have to learn a few things though, such as, why I don't get the same colors as in an svg when I export to png, or (this is more an OC thing) why my IE8 browser doesn't display svg and what the pngs are for (if they should be loaded instead of the svgs if the browser doesn't support that format. My IE8 doesn't load any images but the html source refers to the svg files).

Vieri