[Owncloud] disappointed users

Matthias suleimann at gmx.at
Fri Aug 16 10:18:37 UTC 2013

> Oftentimes issues are caused by strange server setups which we can not
> feasibly test, or just a wrong server configuration. To detect and fix
> that we need active help. Sorry, but complaining on the mailing list
> mostly discourages and does not really help.

I don't think he is complaining. In my opinion he is absolutely right.
It is only this problem:

- Vers 5.x suggest the software is stable
- harsh bugs in the core will result in data loss -> it is not stable

Unfortunately it is not a result of strange server setup. I don't want
to discourage. I wan't to point things that are very imporant in my opinion.

kindly
Matthias