[Owncloud] ldap user and data folder name

Tornóci László tornoci.laszlo at med.semmelweis-univ.hu
Wed Aug 14 14:31:59 UTC 2013

Hi,

On 08/14/2013 12:19 PM, Vieri wrote:
> [...]

In my experience this is totally harmless, the users don't even know
about this problem. It also seems to be quite safe to delete these empty
dirs. But of course this is not right, and it is quite confusing to the
admin. Especially, if there are also local users in addition to ones
defined in LDAP. I've been seeing this for months now. In my case they
look like this (the internal username attrib is set to uid for me in the
expert section):
uid/files_external/uploads

I never had the time though to find out what exactly triggers the
creation of these "ghost directories". I don't use smb mounts though,
only local and external mounts of google and dropbox services.

					Yours: Laszlo