[Owncloud] Use a UK English lang pack

david at x2592.com david at x2592.com
Wed Aug 14 07:51:49 UTC 2013

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for the information.

In any case, please may I get access to your Transifex project, to work
on the English and the French languages?

For the English, I can harmonize the capitalisation within the strings,
harmonise the spelling (sometimes there's US, sometimes UK), fix the
occasional spelling error, and enhance the formulation of a few of the
strings.

For the French, I noticed that there are a few strings not yet
translated in the 5.0.10 release, and I could fix that.

TIA if so, and all the best,

David