[Owncloud] Use a UK English lang pack

david at x2592.com david at x2592.com
Wed Aug 14 01:17:25 UTC 2013

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the reply. But I'm talking about an en_GB lang pack
personalised for my own needs, with changes that you might not even want
to introduce into the distributed version of ownCloud.

How do I make ownCloud recognise my en_GB lang pack?

It's in /l10n with the correct naming - en_GB - and the individual .po
files contain the correct language information. But it is not showing-up
in the Languages list under the Personal settings.

What else do I need to do, please?

TIA for any info.

David