[Owncloud] Mockups as preparation for the developer meetup

Kondou kondou at ts.unde.re
Thu Aug 8 16:07:14 UTC 2013

> I'm also working on a Chat app for ownloud,
Feel free to take over then, less work for me ;D

> but it uses Ratchet (as a websocket server) and the
> appframework.

Thought about using these two as well, latter I would've
certainly used at some point, former I wasn't so sure
of, because websockets need some weird webserver
configuration (at least for nginx), and ratchet's flash-
fallback uses an own port, which has to be opened in my
firewall …

> I'm implementing WebRTC so you can make voice and
> video conservations.
> In the future we can even transfer blob data (e.g.
> files) using WebRTC.

Neat!

We should definetely work on this together, instead of
making two chat-apps :)

Are you in IRC?

> Cheers
Cheers!