[Owncloud] Mockups as preparation for the developer meetup

Tobia De Koninck tobia at ledfan.be
Thu Aug 8 08:23:05 UTC 2013

Hi

I'm also working on a Chat app for ownloud, but it uses Ratchet (as a
websocket server) and the appframework.
I'm implementing WebRTC so you can make voice and video conservations.

In the future we can even transfer blob data (e.g. files) using WebRTC.

Discussing on Github: https://github.com/owncloud/apps/issues/933?source=c .

Cheers

P.s. unfortunately I can't go to the developer meeting....