[Owncloud] Google Summer of Code with ownCloud Progress Report - Blog

Thomas Müller thomas.mueller at tmit.eu
Tue Aug 6 20:03:15 UTC 2013

Hi Raghu,

one additional topic we need to talk about is how various user and group
backends will be handled with the new ui.

Especially cases like:
- some group backend can only interact with users of a certain user backend.
- depending on the backend some information might be read only (display name, email)
- some information might even not be avalable at all.
- some backends might not allow manipulations of users/groups

We need to sit together with Jan and Arthur.

Thanks - see you in Berlin ;-)

Tom