[Owncloud] Google Summer of Code with ownCloud Progress Report - Blog

Raghu Nayyar raghu.nayyar.007 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 18:27:14 UTC 2013

Hi,

Here is the latest report for the user management :
http://raghunayyar.com/2013/08/06/User-Management-Updates.html
I had a Skype call with with Jan plus we discussed over mail some interface
fixes, most of them are in in my branch already. We will be discussing more
on the design towards the end of the week. I am done with most of the
Front-end, some PHP help and the app will be ready to be merged. I will
make the PR after discussing with people plus taking some back-end help in
the meet-up in Berlin.

Thanks!

On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 7:07 PM, Morris Jobke <morris.jobke at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> latest report of the state of the music app:
> http://morrisjobke.de/2013/08/06/GSoC-Fourth-report/ It also includes
> first pictures of the upcoming music app. The design maybe change as Jan
> will guide me a bit later this week :)
>
> I hopefully get as many as possible working till next week to present it
> to you in Berlin.
>
> Regards,
> Morris
>

> 2013/7/5 Morris Jobke <morris.jobke at gmail.com>