[Owncloud] Create a new contact in shared contacts

blpp blpp at gmx.net
Sun Aug 4 19:56:06 UTC 2013

Hello,

I've asked this question in the forum already
(http://forum.owncloud.org/viewtopic.php?f=4
<http://forum.owncloud.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13950> &t=13950) but am
missing some answer from people more invoveled in development to understand
the way of organizing the contacts in the correct way :-)

I have a "family" user, which shares his contacts to all familiy members
with full rights. Now I log on as a family member. I want to create a new
contact inside the shared contacts, so that all other family members are
able to use the new contact.

I go to "new contact" and choose the "family" shared contacts as target for
the new contact.

1.) Why aren't all the "family" categories available? I can only see the
family member categories?

2.) If I enter all the desired information and click close, the contact
exists twice. Once in the "family" shared contacts and once in the family
member contacts. In my opinion it should only exist in the "family" shared
contacts, as this is the target I've choosen.

With kind regards,
blpp