[Owncloud] ownCloud Client Release 1.2.5

Klaas Freitag freitag at owncloud.com
Tue Apr 23 11:28:44 UTC 2013

Hi,

we're happy to announce the availability of ownCloud Client version 1.2.5.

In this release, we fixed a couple of crashes that happened mainly, but
not only on the windows platform caused by a race condition in
threading. Moreover a fix went in that prevents the client from wasting
resources on Debian based and Fedora platforms.
Update is recommended.

The detailed changelog can be found here:
  http://owncloud.org/sync-clients/releases/

Download guide:
  http://owncloud.org/sync-clients

Please help to improve ownCloud by reporting bugs at our bugtracker
http://github.com/owncloud/mirall/issues. Don't miss to read the bug
reporting guidelines at [1] before starting over.

Thanks all who helped to make this release happen! We only were able to
find this tricky bugs with your help, that's great!

regards,

Klaas

[1] https://github.com/owncloud/mirall/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md