[Owncloud] What is the function that returns the groups that a user is in?

Joe Young joe.g.young at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 15:30:18 UTC 2013

i am working with a photographer and I and using owncloud to allow clients
to view photos. What  I want to do is to restrict access to the files until
I added a client to a "AllowAccesstoFiles" Group. I currently using the
check Admin function. But I don't want to get client's access to my files.

Either I want a function that return's a user's groups or a function that
is similar to the Admin check for that group.

Thanks,

Joe Young