[Owncloud] Versioning problem

Bjoern Schiessle schiessle at owncloud.com
Mon Apr 22 14:07:26 UTC 2013

On 04/19/2013 03:56 PM, CJ Keist wrote:
> Running OC 5.0.4, on CentOS 6.4.  I have not been able to get
> version'ing to work with OC.  The version app is enabled and I created
> simple text file and saved it.  Then made some modifications and saved
> it.  But I find no where to pull up previous version.  The documentation
> says to just go to the 'History' tab, but there is no history tab
> anywhere in the web gui.  Putting the mouse of the file brings up the
> version option but clicking that doesn't do anything...

Clicking on "versions" should display a drop-down which should either
let you choose older versions or show "No other versions available" in
case no versions are available. If nothing happens when you click the
"versions" button I would suggest to take a look at your browsers java
script console to see if some errors arise.

Might be also good to enable debug mode by editing your
config/config.php and add "define("DEBUG", true);". See
config/config.sample.php for illustration.

cheers,
Björn

--
Björn Schießle <schiessle at owncloud.com>