[Owncloud] [calendar] entries are misaligned after upgrade to 5.0 (#10)

Christian Reiner foss at christian-reiner.info
Wed Apr 17 11:48:31 UTC 2013

Hi all,

On Wednesday 17 April 2013 03:32:33 raid1 wrote:
> In december I started with OC 4.x, then upgraded from version to version
> (using the debian repository kindly provided by opensuse.org).
>
> Since the upgrade to OC 5.0.0 the calendar entries are not aligned with the
> day fields anymore. See screenshot:
> ![1](https://f.cloud.github.com/assets/1580206/381373/4ad56d0a-a5de-11e2-9e
> 8b-48260fd56a30.jpg)

I confirm the problem, I see exactly the same.

In addition I want to raise the suspect, that this appears to be a more
general problem, nothing app specific. I see the same problems in other apps,
namely the Shorty apps. The effect is not 100% reproduceable but persistant,
once it occurs in an ownCloud installation.

What might be the cause?
Were there any basic layout style rules moved in the core?

Christian Reiner (arkascha)