[Owncloud] News app ready to test, we've gone alpha :)

Carsten Ringe carsten at kopis.de
Wed Apr 17 05:37:21 UTC 2013

Am 2013-04-16 20:45, schrieb Bernhard Posselt:
> Yeah theres a GSoC project for the feedreader, the api is not
> finished yet but should not be much work to implement since there is
> already a seperate layer that allows easy access to the main
> functions.
That's good to hear. I'll keep updating the App on my installation to
see what
happens.

Two questions:

1) Is there an import of starred/shared items from Google Reader? I
recently
exported everything via Google Takeout and was able to import the JSON
files
into tt-rss with a little plugin. I think that would be feature a lot
of
people want to use.

2) Do the feeds get updated when I call cron.php?

Carsten

--
www.kopis.de
carsten at kopis.de

Wenn ihr eure eMails verschlüsseln wollt, findet ihr meinen GPG
Schlüssel
unter http://blog.kopis.de/contact/