[Owncloud] News app ready to test, we've gone alpha :)

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Tue Apr 16 17:32:30 UTC 2013

Nice, it’s good to see it coming together!

As a blast from the past, here’s one of the first mockups Alessandro and I
worked on together:
https://github.com/owncloud/mockups/blob/master/News/mockup_newsapp_fullarticleview.png

Also just tweeted the announcement from @ownClouders:
https://twitter.com/ownClouders/status/324212591213830144 please spread the