[Owncloud] Branding OC

Tornóci László tornoci.laszlo at med.semmelweis-univ.hu
Mon Apr 15 16:35:54 UTC 2013

On 04/15/2013 05:29 PM, Cevin Gauthier wrote:
> Sorry I sent you a e-mail from my cevinslinux at gmail when I
> should of sent it from here the e-mail I signed up to OC forum.
>
> But I need to get this done. I need to change the header image
> on to to his business.
>
> I'm at lost. I have OC installed on centos 6 minimal install.
>
> Have it running good, but now need to learn how to brand it.

Hi,
I am not sure what you mean by branding, but that's what I did:
change in /core/img/ logo.png, logo.svg, logo-wide.png, logo-wide.svg

For one of them actually the svg file is used, for the other the png,
can't remember which is which. But you can use inkscape to make the logo
in svg, and you can export it into png from inkscape.

You may also consider adding your own help button in:
/settings/templates/help.php
(that's the page you get when the user select Help in the personal menu).

					Yours: Laszlo