[Owncloud] path of images in css not resolved correctly

Alessandro Cosentino cosenal at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 07:29:45 UTC 2013

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the answer.
I confirm that I can reproduce the issue in Journal too. For instance, I get

"NetworkError: 400 Bad Request -
http://localhost/journal/css/%webroot%/core/img/actions/download.svg"

And I realized it's even with %webroot%, not only with %appswebroot%
(in the News app as well, I just hadn't realized it earlier).

A very random guess: I wonder if it has to do with the fact that
Journal and News rely on other apps as framework (tal and appframework
respectively). @Bernhard: thoughts on this?

Alessandro