[Owncloud] Windows Phone 8 App

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Fri Apr 12 14:10:05 UTC 2013

Hey Brendan, not that I know of that there’s any Windows 8 mobile app in
development. Frank?

Brendan, if you want to get that started off please go ahead. ownCloud is a
community project and if you see something missing then you can just get
going. :) The server uses simple WebDAV for the files, so if there’s any
open source WebDAV app or library for Windows phone that might be a good
starting point.