[Owncloud] How is csync used in owncloud

Ibrahim Maatki maatkiibrahim at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 08:17:48 UTC 2013

thank you for your answers .Well i am working on owncloud as my graduation
project . My goal is to develop a cross platform desktop sync client . I
followed the way that mirall was developed by
my os is openSUSE 12.2 and my "ide" is Qt creator 2.5.0 based on Qt4.8.1
.What i know is the sync process <code> in mirall is located in "csync
thread , csync folder , owncloud folder ". To put it in the right way this
is the first time that i develop on qt.What i did is that i developed
a different interface for my program and i used QNetworkmanager to connect
to the server that i installed in local (i connect with the url
192..../owncloud/files/webdav.php "please tell me if this isn't the right
way").And i am trying now to figure out how to "import" csync project in my
project to use it as a sync engine . In mirall they do not import csync
project into mirall but they include csync.h and in the building phase the
use the path to it. I "can't " do that due to the qt and if there is a way
to do it could you please give it to me ?!
N.B i do not use namespaces or any advanced way of  c++ development my code
is written in the simplest way

Thank you for your help !