[Owncloud] owncloud-client RPM for RHEL

Joseph Marrero jmarrero at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 12:40:30 UTC 2013

Hi, I package owncloud-client for fedora, you may want to use my src.rpm as
starting point. (this are for 1.2.3 version)

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=408872 (owncloud-csync)

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=408971 (mirall /
 owncloud-client)

Rex Dieter has been making KDE 4.10 available to RHEL on his repo so I
guess you could use his packages for de dependencies of QT.

http://kde-redhat.sourceforge.net/

I am thinking of making owncloud-client package for RHEL part of his repo
too or part of EPEL if the dependencies can be sorted out, but right now
got no time to do this, de to university. I hope to get something done
soon, but not at least for the next week.

Best Regards.

--
Joseph Marrero