[Owncloud] 5.0.4 RC1

Daniel Molkentin danimo at owncloud.com
Wed Apr 10 14:17:08 UTC 2013

Ok, here is how to fix this:

1. check your available locales (locale -a)
2. If missing (probably), then generate the respective locale (apt-get install locales / dpkg-reconfigure locales on debian)
3. remove maintenance mode flag from config.php

We should also warn about this more prominently, as the lack of a particular locale does not constitute a setup problem per say, it's more a depdendency. Also, could we have the log messages ranked from warning to error? Since this message used to show since I set up the vm quite a while ago, I never thought it could be an actual problem and ignored it (bad habit, I know, but I am probably not alone).

Cheers,
  Daniel