[Owncloud] 5.0.4 RC1

Holger Angenent h_zimm01 at uni-muenster.de
Wed Apr 10 09:25:51 UTC 2013

Hi,

the changelog says:

- Fix default quota

In 5.0.3 I had the problem that I could not enter a free value for the
default quota. I am not sure, if this is addressed by the changelog, but
this problem is in fact solved now.
What still persists is the problem that I can only enter a free quota
value for the first 30 users as reported here:
https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues/2555

Can anybody confirm this?

Best regards,
Holger