[Owncloud] Bookmark import and sync

eMerzh merzhin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 20:04:13 UTC 2013

Hi,
sorry guys ... i was sick these lasts days :s
So...

>> 1) is it an automatic way to import a saved bookmark .html or .json file
to the owncloud bookmarks ?
No yet unfortunately ... i'm planning to implement the external api to ease
the process...

>> 2) after bookmark import does it exist a way to synchronise the local
browser bookmark with the owncloud one ?
Mmh as said earlier, you have the moz sync app but unfortunately, it does
not share any info with the bookmarks app.
I would like to add some kind of open sync protocol but i don't know any
widely supported  :s

If someone has ideas .... go ahead :)

Regards...

Brice, does the Bookmarks app work together with the Mozilla sync service
app? Are synced bookmarks shown in there, and bookmarks added from the
webinterface synced down?