[Owncloud] Theming improvements: AngularJS integration for core?

Victor Dubiniuk victor.dubiniuk at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 09:46:42 UTC 2013

Hi,
Something is still unclear is what OC versions are compatible with
appframework.
And hard app dependencies are not handled by core currently which means
that installing an  appframework-based app from appstore might broke the
entire installation.
We need some sort of 'depends' tag in  info.xml to do it properly.

Victor