[Owncloud] pyowncloud and owncloudClient

Craig Sawyer csawyer at yumaed.org
Wed Apr 3 20:42:22 UTC 2013

There is no reason why the python CLI client wouldn't work for this.  It
does by default use the same settings as the owncloud-client, but you can
of course change all of those by specifying command line arguments. So,
have at it.  Just make sure you set the arguments appropriately for the cli
version.

-Craig