[Owncloud] ownCloud Client 1.2.3

Daniel Molkentin danimo at owncloud.com
Wed Apr 3 14:38:36 UTC 2013

Hi,

we are happy to announce ownCloud Client 1.2.3, a bugfix release to the 1.2 series. It reduces the creation of illegitimate conflict files and fixes syncing behavior with locked MS Office files, see https://daniel.molkentin.net/2013/04/02/owncloud-client-1-2-3/ for details. Here is the detailed list of the changes:

[Fixes] Don't crash when local file tree contains symlinks.
[Fixes] Correctly handle locked files on Windows.
[Fixes] Display errors in all members of the SSL chain.
[Fixes] Enable Accessibility features on Windows.
[Fixes] Make setupFavLink work properly on Mac OS.
[Fixes] Ignore temporary files created by MS Office.
[Gui] Support Nautilus in setupFavLink.
It's based on ocsync 0.70.5 with the following changes:

[Fixes] detect ‘wrong’ conflict files on client side.
[Fixes] Give context to module to enable logging (cmd client).
[Fixes] Fix version table contents.
[Fixes] Fix handling of non statable files on Win32.
[Fixes] Fix renames on clientside on read only shares.
[Fixes] Various small fixes and improvements.
We skipped 1.2.2 due to a bug spotted while executing the release and released 1.2.3 immediately after.

Package URLs in brief:

Windows: http://download.owncloud.com/download/owncloud-1.2.3-setup.exe
Mac OS: http://download.owncloud.com/download/ownCloud-1.2.3.dmg
Linux: http://software.opensuse.org/download/package?project=isv:ownCloud:devel&package=owncloud-client