[Owncloud] Enhancing WebDAV

Evert Pot evertpot at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 14:20:51 UTC 2013

On Apr 2, 2013, at 3:16 PM, Thomas Tanghus <thomas at tanghus.net> wrote:

> Not currently AFAIK. We rely heavily on Everts *DAV skills ;)

I also don't really have it planned. Generally demand for most of these rfc's comes from clients having actual implementations for them.. but in the case of DASL, I'm not aware of any client who actually uses it.

It would be kind of interesting to provide a basic framework for it, so implementors get a few easy-to-use API's to implement it, but it's currently not high on my priority list. There's a bunch of other things many more people ask for, such as CalDAV scheduling.

Evert