[Owncloud] CSRF behaviour is annoying

Christian Reiner foss at christian-reiner.info
Sun Sep 30 18:47:15 UTC 2012

Hello Bernhard, hello list,

On Saturday 15 September 2012 00:06:00 Bernhard Posselt wrote:
> What if there was a built in post request that renews the token?

Ok. implemented and merged in OC core on 2012-09-28:
https://github.com/owncloud/core/commit/cfc98398120065d33659f36573f81bcea9a3e97d
The change will be part of ownCloud version 4.5. Maybe you can give it a short
try and check if your problem is solved? Thanks!

--
Christian Reiner (arkascha)
[ foss at christian-reiner.info ]