[Owncloud] CSRF behaviour is annoying

Christian Reiner foss at christian-reiner.info
Sat Sep 22 16:33:47 UTC 2012

Hello all...

On Wednesday 19 September 2012 15:13:33 you wrote:
> On Tuesday 18 September 2012 12:22 you wrote:
> > > On Sunday 16 September 2012 14:40:47 you wrote:
> > > Since everyone seems to agree that it's the best solution, and there's
> > > working script for it, should we add it to core? I guess it can be
> > > categorized as a bug fix?
> > >
> > > Christian, are you up for it?
> >
> > Um, ok, I can take a look at it, sure.

Ok, I did take a look at it.

I have a solution here that appears to be working and that in addition solves
the race condition documented in bug 1593.
The solution is not yet polished, not finished to be uploaded, sorry for this.
I did hope to finish that stuff until this weekend, unfortunately I was called
away for a few days. From tomorrow on I will be away at sea for a week (hello
Klaas, 'Roald' sends greetings...), so that stuff will have to wait I am
afraid.

I still don't know how to contribute that code. Any suggestions for that?
Otherwise I can hand over things at the developer sprint in Berlin, still
planning to attend myself.

Take care all !

--
Christian Reiner (arkascha)