[Owncloud] Translation Complete - Brazilian Portuguese

Thomas Müller thomas.mueller at tmit.eu
Wed Sep 26 12:58:16 UTC 2012

Am Mittwoch, dem 26.09.2012 um 14:48 schrieb Sedir Morais:
> Hello everyone,

Hi Sedir,

thanks a lot for the notification!
And thanks a lot for maintaining the Brazilian translation.

Please keep an eye on the translations status as we are still pushing new strings to transifex the next days.
Hopefully not that much ;-)

> I came here to say that Portuguese (Brazilian) translation is good to go.
> This project is so amazing that I didn't mind to spend some hours finishing
> the translation.
> Thanks to all contributors, developers and translators, for this great feat.
>
> I posted here so you developers can make them available as soon as possible
> on GIT.

There is an automated process, which grabs the translations every night.

Thanks a lot and keep it up!

Tom aka DeepDiver