[Owncloud] Sabre_DAV_Exception_Forbidden

Diederik de Haas didi.debian at cknow.org
Tue Sep 25 13:49:11 UTC 2012

On Monday 24 September 2012 01:58:04 Diederik de Haas wrote:
> I tried to open the caldav/carddav urls in my browser and was greeted with
> a  Sabre_DAV_Exception_Forbidden and the messages are:
> - Requested uri (/owncloud/remote.php/caldav/) is out of base uri
> (/owncloud/remote/remote.php/caldav/)
> - Requested uri (/owncloud/remote.php/carddav/) is out of base uri
> (/owncloud/remote./remote.php/carddav/)

It was likely caused by an issue with apache 2.4 + php-fpm, either software wise
(bug) or configuration wise.
I've now downgraded my system to apache 2.2 + libapache2-mod-php5 and that seems
to be working.

> The synching fails from Kontact on my Debian KDE system as well as my
> Android  devices (CardDAV-Sync and CalDAV-Sync).

That works now too, but since I can't get my (old) calendars imported, I'm
missing quite some events/appointments/etc (oc-1621), but I'm pretty sure that
downgrading OC from 4.5 beta 4 to 4.0.7 will solve that as well :-)

Cheers,
   Diederik