[Owncloud] Sabre_DAV_Exception_Forbidden

Diederik de Haas didi.debian at cknow.org
Sun Sep 23 23:58:04 UTC 2012

Hi,

I noticed that synching wasn't working (and also webdav:// urls in Dolphin), so
I tried to open the caldav/carddav urls in my browser and was greeted with a
Sabre_DAV_Exception_Forbidden and the messages are:
- Requested uri (/owncloud/remote.php/caldav/) is out of base uri
(/owncloud/remote/remote.php/caldav/)
- Requested uri (/owncloud/remote.php/carddav/) is out of base uri
(/owncloud/remote./remote.php/carddav/)

The synching fails from Kontact on my Debian KDE system as well as my Android
devices (CardDAV-Sync and CalDAV-Sync).

What to do about it?
OC version is 4.5 beta 4

Cheers,