[Owncloud] WebDav Custom Properties

Rob Oakes lyx-devel at oak-tree.us
Mon Sep 24 19:47:00 UTC 2012

On Mon, 2012-09-24 at 21:03 +0200, Bart Visscher wrote:

> Requesting a list of properties does not work correctly. I think this is
> something in Sabre. But you can get and set properties for resources,
> try it with cadaver. That works for me. I think you can get the custom
> properties when you request them getting the collection.

Hi Bart,

Again, thanks for the hints. I apologize for being so dense.

I'm still having trouble getting it to work correctly (either through
XML or cadaver). When I submit a propset for a particular value,
everything appears to work correctly (in both cadaver and XML). I get a
value that says the property was set, but I cannot get it to retrieve.
If I submit a propget for the particular resource, it only returns the
standard DAV properties.

Would you mind sending a minimal set of commands in cadaver showing how
to set and retrieve the properties? Once I can get that working on my
test server, I'm sure I can go the next step on my own.

Cheers,

Rob