[Owncloud] 'Archives of type application/octet-stream are not supported'

g4 at novadsp.com g4 at novadsp.com
Sun Sep 23 18:36:49 UTC 2012

On an otherwise good installation of OC, I am having trouble installing
some apps. Whilst Calendar and Contacts, for example, are installed and
enabled correctly, Themes Manager does not. The Error dialog simply
states 'error while enabling app'.

The OC Tools app does not reports anything untoward with permissions
etc.  I suspect I do not have the right MIME type registered with IIS.
Can anyone tell me what it might be?

Thx++.

OC version 4.0.7 running on Windows U7x64 under IIS7.5 and PHP 5.3.17