[Owncloud] Impressionist App for ownCloud

Thomas Müller thomas.mueller at tmit.eu
Sun Sep 23 01:26:30 UTC 2012

Am Samstag, dem 22.09.2012 um 20:16 schrieb Raghu Nayyar:
> Hey Guys,
>
> I started working on making a dedicated Impressionist app for ownCloud, I
> coded some decent amount of portion for it:-

Cool - I had the same idea. You have been faster! ;-)

In general I'd advise to have a look who other apps are implemented:
https://github.com/owncloud/apps

We are happy to add whatever additional information you find out about app development
to our development center. http://owncloud.org/dev/apps/getting-started/

I'd suggest you create a repo on github for this app and we can test it and comment.
As soon as the impressionist app is working properly we will happy to accept your pull request.

Take care,

Tom aka DeepDiver

PS: please join #onwcloud-dev on freenore irc ;-)