[Owncloud] Fwd: ownCloud 4.5 beta 4

Duarte Velez Grilo duartegrilo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 12:00:07 UTC 2012

Hi,

Em 21-09-2012 12:04, Bjoern Schiessle escreveu:
> On Thu, 20 Sep 2012 18:18:24 +0100 Duarte Velez Grilo wrote:
>> Indeed, I looked up CURL error 77
>> (http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html) and it says:
>> CURLE_SSL_CACERT_BADFILE (77)
>>
>> Problem with reading the SSL CA cert (path? access rights?)
>
> This is really strange. You already mentioned that the path is correct
> and the access rights should be also OK. Since the file was generated by
> ownCloud, ownCloud should also be able to read it. But you can check
> them and compare them with other files in the data/<user> directory. On
> my system the files_external directory is owned by www-data:www-data
> with the access rights 755, rootcerts.crt has the same owner and the
> rights 644.
>
> For the certificates I have another strange observation. As long as I
> use the system-wide certificates everything works fine. But it doesn't
> work if I remove the system-wide certificates and add the GeoTrust
> certificates exported from the browser in ownCloud. For other sites,
> e.g. my webdav server which uses CAcert certificates the same steps
> work just fine.
>
> cheers,
> Björn

I just checked the permissions, and they are like yours. I started
looking at the code, and I think the error happens in
/home/[username]/[owncloud_domain.com]/apps/files_external/lib/webdav.php,
on line 129, function fopen. I tried to find out how to execute this
from the command line, but Google wasn't able to help me. Does anyone
know how to execute a function from a php file, using the CLI?

Cheers,
Duarte