[Owncloud] Sync client for PowerPC?

Klaas Freitag freitag at owncloud.com
Mon Sep 17 06:35:55 UTC 2012

On 05.09.2012 01:05, loic.balla at free.fr wrote:
Hi,

> owncloud
> bash: /usr/bin/owncloud : cannot execute binary file
>
> ls -l /usr/bin/owncloud
> -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 709152 août  17 13:20 /usr/bin/owncloud
>
> file /usr/bin/owncloud
> /usr/bin/owncloud: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, Intel 80386, version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked (uses shared libs), for GNU/Linux 2.6.24, BuildID[sha1]=0x82c400f95bffec74b48ba7258b21e118d4ce5bcb, stripped
Hmm, that means that /usr/bin/owncloud is a x86 binary for 'ordinary'
PCs, not a PPC bin as you would need it. Are you sure that is the one
you built?

One reason for that could be that cmake did not detect your platform
correctly. However I am not sure how much support cmake nowadays has for
PPC macs, you should investigate in the cmake docs.

regards,
Klaas