[Owncloud] Web Interface Lost data

Colin owncloud at lanternhosting.co.uk
Tue Sep 4 16:05:45 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm not sure if anyone else has spotted this one. I am unsure as to the
exact cause.

I previously mentioned that the windows client had synced up thousands
of conflict files so I have started trying to clean them up. A couple of
times now I have been in a folder and selecting a list of files to
delete. When I click the delete all button in the top right nothing
happens. I then go back and attempt to get back into the folder only to
find that the entire folder and any sub folders are missing.

Lost data = bad!

Any ideas why this is losing data? The files are actually missing from
the data folder too..

All the best,
Colin