[Owncloud] ownCloud 4.5 beta 3

Emre Erenoglu erenoglu at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 20:03:18 UTC 2012

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 11:24 PM, Emre Erenoglu <erenoglu at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 5:22 PM, Bart Visscher <bartv at thisnet.nl> wrote:

>>> OK with this, setup completed. But as was earlier betas, I'm still
>>> getting a memory exhausted error when I create a folder. This happens
>>> only in Windows and was reproduced by others. It does not happen in
>>> linux servers.
>>>
>>> Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried
>>> to allocate 2 bytes) in
>>> C:\servers\Apache24\htdocs\owncloud\lib\connector\sabre\node.php on
>>> line 240
>>
>> Hi Emre,
>>
>> The check on line 238 in the while is still wrong i guess. Can you try
>> it with " && $path != '\\'" added to that while check? (without ")
>
> Hi Bart, I tried it. It seemed to work at the first try. I could
> create a folder. Then I tried to access with WebDav. The webdav client
> (CarotDAV) returns when testing the connection:
>      Unassumed PROPFIND response
> for the root directory owncloud/files/webdav.php
>
> If I try a subfolder that I created from the web interface like
> owncloud/files/webdav.php/TestFolder
> it returns that PropFind is OK as "Basic".
>
> After this, surprisingly the webdav client works for that subfolder,
> however, the web interface has now crashed and returns:
>
> Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried
> to allocate 1 bytes) in
> C:\servers\Apache24\htdocs\owncloud\lib\connector\sabre\node.php on
> line 240
>
> I tried with two browsers just to make sure it's not due to browser. I
> remember seeing maybe line 239 as well but can't reproduce now.

Got the line 239 again. In fact, what I can see is that
http://server.lan/owncloud/?app=files&dir=//test  works, but as I
click "Files" in the right menu, it crashes and never works again.
But if I again paste the above URL to the browser, I can see the files
again. I also notice that sometimes the URL is produced as "//test"
and sometimes with only 1 "/", like "/test", depending on where you
click on the web interface.

Issue with CarotDAV continues. On Windows, I can't list the root
directory, but sub directories work.
I'm testing the same on linux, I will let the list know.

--
Emre