[Owncloud] ownCloud 4.5 beta 3

Emre Erenoglu erenoglu at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 19:24:51 UTC 2012

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 5:22 PM, Bart Visscher <bartv at thisnet.nl> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 04:56:02PM +0400, Emre Erenoglu wrote:
>> On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 1:47 PM, Frank Karlitschek <frank at owncloud.org> wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > I updated the beta3 with the latest fixes from master
>> > http://owncloud.org/releases/owncloud-4.5.0-beta3.tar.bz2
>>
>> OK with this, setup completed. But as was earlier betas, I'm still
>> getting a memory exhausted error when I create a folder. This happens
>> only in Windows and was reproduced by others. It does not happen in
>> linux servers.
>>
>> Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried
>> to allocate 2 bytes) in
>> C:\servers\Apache24\htdocs\owncloud\lib\connector\sabre\node.php on
>> line 240
>
> Hi Emre,
>
> The check on line 238 in the while is still wrong i guess. Can you try
> it with " && $path != '\\'" added to that while check? (without ")

Hi Bart, I tried it. It seemed to work at the first try. I could
create a folder. Then I tried to access with WebDav. The webdav client
(CarotDAV) returns when testing the connection:
     Unassumed PROPFIND response
for the root directory owncloud/files/webdav.php

If I try a subfolder that I created from the web interface like
owncloud/files/webdav.php/TestFolder
it returns that PropFind is OK as "Basic".

After this, surprisingly the webdav client works for that subfolder,
however, the web interface has now crashed and returns:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried
to allocate 1 bytes) in
C:\servers\Apache24\htdocs\owncloud\lib\connector\sabre\node.php on
line 240

I tried with two browsers just to make sure it's not due to browser. I
remember seeing maybe line 239 as well but can't reproduce now.

--
Emre