[Owncloud] Suggestion: general help framework

Michael Gapczynski mtgap at owncloud.com
Tue Sep 11 05:22:22 UTC 2012

I like the idea Christian. We could also use some improvements on the documentation on the website. For the welcome page, could we show a nice overlay for a new user with a short guide. How to upload files, share a file, moving files, setup webdav client, etc. Rather than the user stumbling around. This content could probably be the same as the help section.

@Thomas
Some of those topics including this one could easily be discussed further in IRC or by email. This way there can be a basic plan in place, which allows for more time focused on actual implementation at the meeting. I believe this is what Frank is getting at.

Michael