[Owncloud] Crash with Git Master - memory exhausted?

Emre Erenoglu erenoglu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 22:26:36 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm trying to test the latest server & client for syncing purpose. I setup
a brand new instance of the server (windows, apache2.4, mysql) with only
bare minimum (checked out from GIT only core part 1 hour ago).

Once the server is setup, I do the following:
- Go to files
- Click to create a new directory
- give a name and press enter
- Click Files again on left link pane

Then I see following error:
*Fatal error*: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate 24 bytes) in *D:\owncloud\lib\connector\sabre\node.php* on line *
240*

Similarly, when I try to sync a directory with latest client 1.1.0beta2, I
also see similar messages in server (and client does crash!)
*Fatal error*: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate 2 bytes) in *D:\owncloud\lib\connector\sabre\node.php* on line *240
*

The system has 2gb memory of which most of them are free, +1gbyte page file
available. I don't think it's an issue of memory.
--
Emre