[Owncloud] Android client alternatives for Google Play

Daniel Wunderlich danielwunderlich at gmx.de
Wed Sep 5 20:32:31 UTC 2012

I read about that, but it seems that in Germany this only works for some
providers like O2 or Telekom. It's a pity that Google doesn't offer
other ways of paying. I know that credit cards are a very common payment
instrument at the US, but my experience is, that it's not the fact at
Germany (all of my friends at the university at Germany don't have one).

Concerning ownCloud, I think it would be nice to have alternatives --
they exist.