[Owncloud] Android client alternatives for Google Play

Arman Khalatyan arm2arm at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 5 18:41:23 UTC 2012

Recently I discovered that I dont need to provide my credit card to GooglePlay,
I was able to purchase OwnCloud client using my phone provider.
Google play was detecting that I am using O2 prepaid card,Once I click
on buy button it was offering to charge me using Credit card(which I
don't have) or charging via O2 provider. I don't know it it is
specific future of O2 or prepaid cards.
Arman.